Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Prime Time


This is actually Convoy, the Japanese name of Optimus Prime

One of my favorite toys as a kid was the old Optimus Prime toy from "The Transformers" series. My dad got me this around 1985 and it was one of the few toys I kept when we moved houses in 1991. Now that "Transformers" is a blockbuster live action movie, my original Optimus just got cooler. I even bought a new Optimus so I could compare. After 22 years, it's still one of the coolest cartoon characters ever!

8 comments:

neva arboleda-santos said...

syet may ganito kapatid ko!!! pero di na sing pristine :p ang galing natago mo a!

neva arboleda-santos said...

ang galing galing =D pogi ni optimus! hehehe

Jason Inocencio said...

Nev, hanep no? I only kept Prime, Shockwave, and Metroplex sa classic Transformers toys ko. I also kept the VF-1S Strike Valkyrie ni Roy Fokker sa Macross. Hmm, makunan nga ng pics! ;)

Billie Sta. Maria Moreno said...

aba, naka-box pa! mapagkakakitaan yan. ibenta na! : )

Jason Inocencio said...

Dude wala na siya sa kahon. Pinaglaruan ko agad ito twenty years ago. At wala akong planong ibenta ito. Hell no. ;)

Elaine Santiago said...

How come your toys don't seem to have burn marks, or scratches, or broken pieces common to boy toys? :-/

Jason Inocencio said...

E, if you mean the classic Optimus, he does have some wear and tear. It's just not as pronounced. Maybe it's because I really took care of this particular toy. I've lost and destroyed my share over the years though. :p

benjamin joseph afuang said...

ang alam ko wala syang name. "Combat Deck" lang ang tawag sa battle station na yan.: )

Post a Comment